I've done the cut. If you can see this entry, it means you're still in.
To the people I've cut, please don't take it personally. .___. I have nothing against any of you, but what's the point of being friends here if we never talk, right?
If you want to come back or think I've made a mistake, do tell me. Pretty much everyone has different names on Twitter and I honestly get confused sometimes.
no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 11:43 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 11:47 am (UTC)I'm kidding, I would never cut you. .__.no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 12:11 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 12:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 12:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 12:19 pm (UTC)And no need to slap you, we get along just fine like this. :D
no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 01:06 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 01:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-31 06:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-01 08:40 am (UTC)