Page Summary
grayraven.livejournal.com - (no subject)
crimsonxsoda.livejournal.com - (no subject)
nandedattebayo.livejournal.com - (no subject)- (Anonymous) - (no subject)
m-i-j-e-s-s.livejournal.com - Hi!!
kiyoshiyuu.livejournal.com - (no subject)
sweetkairi.livejournal.com - (no subject)
missbelial.livejournal.com - (no subject)
ashmander.livejournal.com - (no subject)
kktsubasa.livejournal.com - (no subject)
wats-blue.livejournal.com - (no subject)
n4-ch4n.livejournal.com - (no subject)
oulaa-rawr.livejournal.com - (no subject)
izumi-luvsjrock.livejournal.com - (no subject)
ebony-angel.livejournal.com - (no subject)
ebony-angel.livejournal.com - (no subject)
queenconverse.livejournal.com - (no subject)
Style Credit
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
no subject
Date: 2009-01-18 11:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 01:51 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-19 12:33 am (UTC)Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__^
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 01:53 pm (UTC)Enjoy it. :D
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 02:38 pm (UTC)*hugs*
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 02:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 03:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 03:18 pm (UTC)Hi!!
Date: 2009-01-20 03:28 pm (UTC)Re: Hi!!
Date: 2009-01-20 03:35 pm (UTC)And thanks for the add too. ^^
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 04:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 04:19 pm (UTC)I actually listened to it today and did notice that part at last, but well, now it's too late. xD
Thanks again for letting me use your translation. ^_______^
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 04:28 pm (UTC)No problem ! XD
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 04:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 04:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 10:19 pm (UTC)and..I love those 2 guys u.u <3
no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 06:50 am (UTC)Oh, me too~! They're the cutest things eveeer. xD
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 10:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 06:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 11:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 06:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 08:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 02:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 02:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 09:56 am (UTC)thanks for sharing XD
no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 09:58 am (UTC)thanks before <3
no subject
Date: 2009-01-21 02:48 pm (UTC)And of course I don't mind! Have fun around here. ^^
no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 04:22 am (UTC)what program do you use? is it possible to convert it to .wma? *w*
no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 04:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 02:38 pm (UTC)You mean to convert to .mp4? I use Videora. ^^
And I won't convert it to anything else, I'm sorry. ._.
My uploading speed is really low, so I already have enough trouble uploading two formats. xD
You can always convert the .avi to .wma using Windows Movie Maker, though. ^^
no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 03:10 pm (UTC)'cause I'm looking for a program that I can use to convert my videos. My mp3 somehow doesnt like any type of video except .wma D:
And Movie Maker freezes if I try to import anything over 100 MB u_u; -is sad-
But I'll keep tabs on your journal, cause you're so awesome for uploading and converting these ♥ :D
no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 03:28 pm (UTC)Mine has the exact same problem, though. But it's not that much of a nuisance, since I have an iPod and my .mp4 converter is really good.
I was trying to remember if I knew about any good programs, but I really don't know... Sorry I'm not helping. D:
And thanks for keeping track of my work~! ^^
no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 03:39 pm (UTC)Oh, that's lucky ^^ Hopefully I'll find a converter that's good *3*
It's okay, you're helping already with these videos XD and they're so CLEAR too O3O
No problem ^^~♥
no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 07:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-22 02:39 pm (UTC)I don't mind at all, feel free to add me. :D
no subject
Date: 2009-01-23 06:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-23 09:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-23 12:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-23 12:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-26 12:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-26 06:32 am (UTC)